Neuro: All our experiences, conscious and unconscious, are derived from and through our senses and central nervous system.
Linguistic:Our mental processes are also coded, organised, given meaning and transformed through language
Programming: People interact as a system in which experience and communication is composed of sequences of patterns or programs.
A form of therapy with innovative, reliable and proven techniques, which allows you to organise your perceptions and behaviours to get results that are in alignment with your highest good. For those that are ready to become the best version of themselves.
NLP is based on following assumptions or principles:
1. Each behaviour was the best choice an individual had at that particular time.
2. Behind every behavior lies a positive intention.
3. There is no such thing as failure. Only feedback exists.
4. There is no such thing as success. Only learning exists.
5. If what you do doesn’t work, test something different.
6. The individual with the most flexibility wins: live with options!
7. The mind map is not the territory. So perception is projection.
8. You cannot not communicate
9. Everyone already has all the needed resources available to achieve the desired results.
10. There are no incapable people, only incapable states.
11. The body is the mind.
“Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result is the definition of insanity” – Join me with an open mind, a willing heart and an attitude of ease to experiment what could be.